"Therefore as we build, let us think that we build forever. Let it not be for present delight, or for present use alone; let it be such work as our descendents will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone on stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that communities will say as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them: “See! This our prior generations did for us”
Larson Realty Group purchased the property as its headquarters after identifying the property’s historic and architectural significance. The property was designed and built by the world renowned architecture firm of Eero Saarinen and Associates to house its design practice. The work produced in this property included such landmark architectural designs as the St. Louis Gateway Arch, TWA Terminal at Kennedy Airport, Dulles International Airport and the IBM Building. Since Larson Realty Group’s ac
While with Hines principals of Larson Realty Group assisted General Motors Corporation in the acquisition of this asset and managed the redevelopment process. The Renaissance Center includes four, 39-story office towers totaling 2.6 million square feet that surround a 74-story, 1,400 room Westin Hotel. The first five stories of the Renaissance Center feature 400,000 square feet of retail and professional space, including more than 775 retail tenants plus 23 restaurants and specialty food stores
Larson Realty Group (LRG) acquired the Eureka Building as part of our redevelopment efforts in downtown Detroit. The Eureka Vacuum Company built the building as its national headquarters in 1917.
Larson Realty Group acquired the property as part of a portfolio purchase from a small, local Detroit investor. The objective was to create strong market returns by repositioning the asset. This included upgrading the tenancy, improving the overall operations/management and capital improvements.
Larson Realty Group (LRG) acquired the Madison Theatre as the first part of our redevelopment strategy in downtown Detroit. The building was constructed in 1917 with 40,000 square feet of office space and 20,000 square feet of theatre space. The building had been abandoned for twenty years was in a serious state of disrepair.
LRG acquired the property as part of a portfolio purchase form a small, local Detroit investor. The objective was to improve the overall operation and exit the property with strong in-place credit tenants.
Larson Realty Group was able to acquire the property as an in-place income purchase with the ability to redevelop it into a mixed-use project. The property is located in a premier suburban community in the Detroit Metropolitan area. It is also located in a new planning district which provides zoning enhancements to encourage residential and retail development.
LRG was engaged to close-out the construction, commission the systems and manage the property. The assignment required a depth of experience and knowledge on all facets of the real estate business. The Headquarters was redeveloped with three main objectives: Restoration of a historic landmark 19th century farmhouse, creation of a high quality design/work space and the implementation of a sustainable strategy that could be used as a living example of “green development practices.” The result is a
Larson Realty Group (LRG) was engaged by the Miami Downtown Development Authority (DDA) to perform a repositioning study for the downtown area. The objective was to provide the downtown area and DDA with a strategic master plan design to market opportunities to outside developers in the Central Business District (CBD).